Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving Arizona
At Thrush Law Group, we are established, aggressive defense attorneys who work hard to make the difference for clients who are facing misdemeanor and felony crimes charges such as:
- Felony DUI
- Aggravated assault
- Drug offenses
- Weapons misconduct
- Major property crimes
- Sexual assault
More crimes are classified as felonies every year.
Felonies include the most serious criminal offenses.
A felony conviction can result in a prison term of more than a year, lengthy probation or hefty fines.
The state attorney will determine whether to prosecute a crime as a felony or misdemeanor, as permitted by law.
- Possession of cocaine, methamphetamine, crack cocaine and other narcotics
- Possession with intent to deliver cocaine and other narcotics
- Grand theft, defined as theft involving an amount more than $300 or theft of certain items or livestock as defined by law
- Domestic violence
- Aggravated assault (3rd act or more)
- Juvenile felonies
If criminal charges are filed against you or a family member, you need legal advice and guidance immediately.
A person charged with a crime can be convicted on an admission of guilt or a guilty verdict after a trial. Criminal law considers:
- Elements and nature of the crime
- Capacity a person has to commit a crime
- Amount of participation in criminal activity
- Rights of the persons suspected or accused of crimes